Chapter 115

The evening before departure, Andy and Robert were together with their children because they would not see them for almost a week. That night the children slept with them and the next morning, while Camilla, Alexander and Samantha slept peacefully, Andy and Robert left the house. Ingrid had stayed home with the children while Pruitt drove Andy and Robert to the airport.

Robert: "Now will you tell me where we are going?"

Andy: "I won't tell you the real destination for the moment, but we are going to South America"

Robert: "Mmmhhh.. and why is the destination so secret?"

Andy: "Because it's going to be a real surprise and you can't even imagine what I thought" she replied with a huge smile. "I can't wait to be able to spend these days with you"

Robert: "Me too. I love you osita"

Andy: "I love you too osito" she replied giving him a kiss.

After clearing the airport, Andy and Robert boarded the plane and then took off. Since they had left very early, they both slept during the journey. After several hours they landed and Robert was amazed to see where they were. After picking up their suitcases, they walked to another part of the airport so they could reach their final destination.

Robert: "Should we get on another plane?" he asked a little confused.

Andy: "Yes" she replied with a smile. "You'll soon understand why"she said with a wink.

After getting on that small plane, they took off again and after a short time they were arriving at their destination. When they landed, Robert was truly speechless.

Andy: "Do you like this place?"

Robert: "It's wonderful" he replied with a big smile. "You really surprised me"

Andy: "We've never had a real vacation just you and me. From the very first moment we started dating we were never really alone you and I and I thought we both deserved some alone time. And on this small island, in the next few days there will be only you and me" she said, always looking into her husband's eyes.

Robert: "And I loved every moment we spent with you at Cami" he replied giving her a kiss. "You are.. you are really amazing and special" he replied pulling her to him to kiss her. "I love you and can't wait to spend every second of this holiday with you and love you in every possible way"

Andy: "I love you too" she replied kissing back.

Andy had rented a house on a small island for a few days and they would have that place to themselves. When she saw an advertisement on the internet where she could book this type of holiday, she didn't think twice and booked right away. Andy and Robert went into the house, packed up their things and then changed.

Robert: "I still can't believe it's only you and me in this place"

Andy: "It sounds strange, but it is" she replied with a big smile. "We have this whole island just for us and do you know what I would like now?" she said approaching her husband in a sensual way.

Robert: "Mmmhhh.. what do you want?" he responded by placing his hands on his wife's hips.

Andy: "To go and have a nice swim in that wonderful sea and then.." she said backing away a bit. "besides, I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun" she said smiling mischievously as she ran out of the house and headed towards the sea.

Robert wasted no time and followed his wife. When both were at the seashore, they took off the swimsuit they had worn a short time before and then Robert took her wife in his arms and ran into the sea and then dived with her. After Andy and Robert resurfaced they both laughed and then Andy started to back away from Robert so he could go after her. They were both having a great time, but when Robert managed to nab her wife, she never let her go.