Chapter 123

One evening while they were having dinner, Camilla said that the next day her friend would come to their house and Samantha was happy and was already thinking of all the things she could ask him. Since it was Saturday and the children didn't have to go to school, they all woke up a little later. Samantha as soon as she woke up went to her sister's room to try to get more information about her friend who would arrive.

Samantha: "Cami, Cami, wake up" she said as she sat down on her sister's bed.

Camilla: "What's going on?" she asked slowly opening her eyes.

Samantha: "Can you at least tell me the name of your friend who will come to our house today?" she asked curiously.

Camilla: "Did you wake me up to ask me this?" Samantha nodded. "Couldn't you wait to ask me?"

Samantha: "Nope. You know I'm very curious" Camilla laughed.

Camilla: "You are very curious and I wanted to sleep this morning instead"

Samantha: "Sorry if I woke you up" she replied in a slightly sad tone of voice.

Camilla: "How about you lie down here with me for a bit?"

Samantha: "Yesss" she replied happily. "You are the best sister in the world" she said giving her a kiss on the cheek and then cuddled up to her sister. "Now can you tell me the name?" Camilla smiled.

Camilla: "Remember that guy you saw a few times when he and I were video calling?"

Samantha: "Of course I remember him, he was very nice"

Camilla: "He is the one who will come today and his name is.."

Samantha: "Nicolas, right?"

Camilla: "Yes, but you can call him Nico"

Samantha: "No, until he answers all my questions, I'll call him Nicolas"

Camilla: "As you like" she replied hugging her little sister. "Could you be nice to him?"

Samantha: "Mmmhhh.. I'll try" Camilla shook her head. "Do you really like that boy?"

Camilla: "Yes" she replied with a big smile.

Samantha: "Okay, I'll try to be nice to him, but if I don't like his answers, well.. that's going to be a big deal" Camilla shook her head and then started tickling her sister. "Ok, ok, that's enough" she said as she continued to laugh and Camilla stopped tickling her. "Shall we go wake up Alexander? We can wake him up by tickling him" she said making a very sly expression.

Camilla: "Yes, let's go, even if I said no, you would still go and wake him up"

Camilla and Samantha got out of bed and silently slipped into Alexander's room. They slowly approached their brother's bed and then Samantha jumped on the bed and she and Camilla started tickling Alexander. He obviously woke up immediately and reacted by starting to tickle both Camilla and Samantha. All three of them were laughing a lot and when they stopped, they decided to go and prepare breakfast for both themselves and their parents.

Samantha: "Let's make chocolate chip pancakes, right?"

Camilla: "Yes, but you stay away from the stove" Samantha snorted.

Alexander: "Cami is right, just a few weeks ago you risked setting fire to the whole kitchen" he replied laughing.

Samantha: "It wasn't my fault, it was yours. You are the one who left a rag on the stove which inadvertently caught fire when I turned it on"