Chapter 81

Andy and Robert were exchanging very affectionate gestures when at one point they heard the doorbell ring. At first they were confused because they weren't expecting anyone, but then when they remembered what they should have done that morning they quickly got out of bed, they put on the first things they found and went to open the door to find all their friends at the door. After letting them into the house they all sat down on the sofa to have breakfast as they had received a message from Ingrid saying to bring breakfast for everyone.

Maya: "Did we bother you?" she said looking at the conditions in which Andy and Robert were.

Vic: "It's obvious we interrupted something" she replied to Maya with a laugh.

Andy: "You didn't interrupt anything, we just woke up"

Maya: "Did you have a crazy night?" Andy nodded as she smiled big.

Travis: "And the children where are they?"

Robert: "They are with our parents, I think they will be here soon"

Vic: "Well, at least we girls will have a few minutes to talk for ourselves"

The three girls got away from the rest of the group, Maya and Vic were really very curious about the evening and especially the night between Andy and Robert.

Maya: "Did you have sex for the first time since your baby was born?"

Andy: "It wasn't the first time, but after a long time we had a night alone with no kids in the house and we had a lot of fun" she replied without ever stopping to smile.

Maya: "Luckily Ingrid and Pruitt took the children away, otherwise they would have been traumatized" all three laughed.

Andy: "Don't overdo it, we haven't done anything we haven't already done" she replied, biting her lip. "But that's not all how you are thinking. First she took me out to dinner and then we went home"

Vic: "Ohhh, that man is always so romantic. And you were worried that he wouldn't find you attractive anymore" she said, shaking her head.

Andy: "I know, I was wrong" she said as she took the pump because her boobs were exploding. "Can we stay here until I'm done? It will not take long"

Vic: "No problem, this way we can talk about your hen party"

Andy: "No weird stuff, can we have a quiet evening here at home? And I'd like to do it when the whole family from Germany will be there too"

Maya: "You are the bride and you can have the evening you want"

Vic: "And it will be fun to meet everyone"

Andy: "I'm sure we will all have a lot of fun in those days. They are great people. From the first time I met them they made me feel part of the family and I'm happy that they come here"

Vic: "And we are all happy to host them"

Andy: "Camilla will be even happier for her birthday this year, all of them will be there too"

Maya: "It will be a great party and of course we will help you organize it"

Andy: "I will really need your help, there will be many people and many things to organize"

Vic: "Not long, but in the next few days we will start organizing" Andy nodded and in the meantime she fixed the milk she had just pumped.

Andy: "Now we can go back there, I'm starving and I want to have breakfast"