Chapter 73

Camilla wanted to hear more about the trip Ingrid and Pruitt had made and so they made the girl happy. The little girl had gone with her grandparents to the annex and she would spend the night with them. Andy, after dinner, she let her take her to bed while Robert set things up in the kitchen and started thinking about the words Ingrid had said to her.

Robert: "What are you thinking about?" he asked as he lay down next to Andy.

Andy: "Something your mother told me. I hadn't thought about it and.. Robert I'm really sorry"

Robert: "Could you explain yourself better? I'm not understanding what you are referring to"

Andy: "Now I understand why you have been so protective of me since I fell. I'm sorry if I minimized it and I promise you I'll be more careful"

Robert: "Exactly what did my mother tell you?"

Andy: "That you were so protective because you were afraid of losing other people you love"

Robert: "It probably is, but I've been so protective and worried because I love you and our baby and I don't want anything to happen to you. I know how much you hate asking for help, but you realized very well by yourself that for certain things you are forced to ask for help"

Andy: "I know and if I need to I will ask for help. And tomorrow when you are at work, don't worry about me, I don't think your mother or father will leave me alone"

Robert: "You can also ask me not to worry, but you know very well that I will always worry" Andy snuggled up a little more in Robert and started yawning. "You're tired, you should close your eyes and sleep" he said, giving her a kiss and then putting a hand on her belly.

Andy: "Do you wake me up tomorrow morning when you leave the house?"

Robert: "I will. I love you"

Andy: "I love you too"

The night passed quite quietly, Andy had woken Robert up a few times to help her go to the bathroom and then she went back to bed right away. Even in the annex, things went well, Camilla had fallen asleep while Ingrid and Pruitt were telling her about their trip and they woke up to the sound of the alarm clock. That morning Robert would accompany Camilla to her kindergarten and then in the afternoon Pruitt would go to pick her up. Before leaving the house, Robert tried to wake Andy to tell her he was leaving, but she mumbled something and continued to sleep. Robert then left her a message so she would read it when she woke up. After Camilla and Robert left the house, Ingrid and Pruitt had a leisurely breakfast and then waited for Andy to wake up. When Andy woke up, as soon as she sat on the bed she noticed the note that Robert had left her and as she read it, she was smiling. Andy knew that both Pruitt and Ingrid were in the house, so she called them to help her up. Then Andy was taken calmly to the kitchen where breakfast was ready for her.

Ingrid: "Did you sleep well?"

Andy: "Yes"

Ingrid: "Good. Do you already have something in mind today? Can we help you with anything?"

Andy: "I promised Cami that when you came back from vacation we would start organizing the wedding"

Pruitt: "Do you already know when you want to get married?"

Andy: "Surely after Alexander's birth, maybe when he is a few months old"

Pruitt: "It seems fair to me. Tell me what we can help you with and we will help you"

Andy: "I honestly don't even know where to start. Maybe we should start looking for a castle" she said with a small laugh.

Ingrid: "A castle?"