Chapter 8

Camilla entered her mother's room and went towards her to wake her up but Robert stopped her. Andy had been sick during the night and since he was asleep it was good that he continued to rest.

Robert: "Shhh, don't wake mom up, come here"

Camilla went to the side where Robert was and he took her and put her next to him without waking Andy. "I'm a little hungry this morning, I feel better"

Robert: "You're getting better then. How about you and I go to breakfast and let mum rest a little longer?"

Camilla: "Ok. Can we get her breakfast in bed when she wakes up?"

Robert: "Anything you want muñequita" he replied giving her a kiss on the head.

They got up quietly and headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. Camilla wanted milk with the sugary cereal that she loves Andy so much. While Robert was heating the milk for the baby, she made some coffee for him and would accompany him with some cookies she had found in the pantry.

Camilla: "Can I call grandpa later?"

Robert: "Sure you can. Have breakfast first and then we'll call him, okay?"

Camilla: "Ok, thanks. Can I ask you something?" Robert nodded. "Are you here with my mom and me for how long?"

Robert: "I'll stay with you until both of you are better"

Camilla: "And will you leave later?"

Robert: "Then I'll go back to my house"

Camilla: "Then I'll always be sick so stay here with us"

Robert: "Ohhh muñequita, you don't have to feel bad, I'll come and see you anyway and you'll be taken to the station"

Camilla: "It's not the same thing, I like it when you're with us"

Robert, not knowing what to answer the girl, picked up the phone and started the call with Pruitt. "Here, talk to grandpa"

Camilla picked up the phone and after a few rings Pruitt answered the phone.

Pruitt: "Sullivan? Is there any problem?"

Camilla: "Grandpa, it's me Cami"

Pruitt: "Hello little princess. Wait, why are you calling me on Sullivan's phone?"

Camilla: "He is at home with us, her mother is sick and she takes care of us"

Pruitt: "Are you sick?"

Camilla: "Yes. I was also sick and yesterday they took me to the hospital, but now I'm better"

Pruitt: "What? Are you okay now baby?"

Camilla: "Yes grandpa I'm better. Do you know that Sully sang me a song yesterday at the hospital when they took my blood away? I was afraid but he made me pass the fear a bit like this"

Pruitt: "I am happy that he is there with you. Could you pass me a moment? I'd like to talk to him"

Camilla hands Robert the phone and starts talking to Pruitt. "Sir, I know you were sick, how do you feel?"

Pruitt: "Better thank you, and please call me Pruitt otherwise you make me feel even older. Tell me about my girls, how are they?"

Robert: "Camilla is much better, she has an intestinal virus which I assume Andy also got. I heard she told you about the hospital.. we took her there because Andy was worried but she is now much better"