Chapter 30

The next morning, while Robert was accompanying Camilla to kindergarten, Andy decided to call Ingrid.

Andy: "Hi mom"

Ingrid: "Hey, are you okay?"

Andy: "Are you alright, you?"

Ingrid: "Everything is fine here too. I'm glad your video call"

Andy: "I guess you know that Robert took us to see the house"

Ingrid: "I know everything, I reminded Robert of that house. I hope you enjoyed it. The last moments lived there were sad, I would like you to create new memories in there"

Andy: "It's a beautiful and very big house. I fell in love with it and so did Cami"

Ingrid: "I saw the various videos you sent me, it was so nice to see her running around the garden. You know a dog would be fine too.."

Andy was smiling. "We will probably get a dog, but first we will come to Germany and then we will surprise Cami"

Ingrid: "Are you planning the trip?"

Andy: "We talked about it for a while. I think we'll be able to come by next month. First we start the work in the new house so that while we are away they can do it"

Ingrid: "I'm so happy and can't wait to see you. Sorry to leave you now, but I have to finish some errands, see you soon. Say hello to my beautiful granddaughter and Robert"

Andy: "I greet you, see you soon"

And after closing the video call, Andy went to change into only a robe waiting for Robert to come home. Shortly after, Robert came home and Andy immediately threw herself on him and kissed him.

Robert: "Wow, I should go out more often if when I come back I'm welcomed like this"

Andy: "We are alone in the house, so.." she said as she undid her robe making her fall to the floor and naked in front of Robert.

Robert: "You are more and more beautiful" he said smiling.

Andy: "Are you going to stand there looking at me or do you do something?"

Robert did not answer, he picked up Andy in his arms and laid her on the sofa, then he undressed and got on top of her. They started kissing with a lot of passion, Andy wrapped his legs around Robert's hips and he penetrated her. A loud moan of pleasure came out of Andy's mouth and Robert started moving out of her and into her. They were both enjoying that moment of pleasure, Andy enjoyed more and more each time Robert pushed inside her and Robert enjoyed the sensation of pleasure he felt feeling And's walls tighten more and more around her penis.

Andy: "I'm almost there.. I'm about to cum.." arched her back even more and let herself go to the pleasure of orgasm.

After a few more thrusts, Robert also let himself go to her pleasure and then lay down beside her. Andy mounted on top of her Robert, put her head on his chest and he started stroking her back.

Andy: "Do we have to go to work? Can't we stay home all day?"

Robert: "I'd like to be with you like this all day, but we can't. If we want to go to Germany we have to go to work"

Andy: "Ok" she said with a bit of disappointment.

Robert: "But.. we still have some time left before the start of the round.. ready for the second round?"

Andy smiled, but before they could start loving each other again they were interrupted by their phones. There was a warning for a level 5 alarm and they had to get there as fast as possible.