Chapter 83

Although Alexander had woken up many times during the night, Camilla was able to sleep peacefully always being in the midst of her parents. In the morning when Camilla woke up, Andy and Robert were still sleeping, while Alexander was awake and moving inside his cradle. Camilla picked up her little brother and, paying close attention, she went into the living room. First she put Alexander on the sofa, then she too got on the sofa, picked up her little brother in her arms and covered him with a blanket that was on the sofa and then turned on the tv to watch a cartoon. Alexander was very calm and with his little hand he was holding his sister's finger. Meanwhile Robert woke up and started kissing Andy on her neck to wake her up. As Robert kept leaving small, tender kisses on Andy's face, she opened her eyes, smiled, but then had to stop Robert.

Andy: "Robert.. there are children here with us"

Robert: "I forgot that" he said sitting on the bed and looked around for his children. "Where exactly are they? The crib is empty and Cami is not here in bed with us"

Andy: "Oh my god, where did they go?" she said in a panic.

Robert: "I don't know. Maybe I'm in the living room?"

Andy: "And Cami would have brought her brother into the living room alone?" she responded by getting out of bed very quickly.

Robert: "It's likely and if she did I'm sure she was very careful" he said as he also got out of bed to go with Andy to find their children.

As they walked down the stairs they heard the television was on and figured they would find their children on the sofa. As they approached the living room they began to hear Camilla talking to Alexander and telling him what she saw on tv.

Camilla: "There's the little mouse running away from the cat and it's very funny. As always, the mouse wins and the cat hasn't been able to catch it this time either" she laughed as Alexander continued to squeeze his sister's finger. "Today is my birthday and this year I will celebrate with all my cousins and uncles and also with you" she said, giving Alexander a tender kiss on the forehead. "And Nico will be there too, he's my boyfriend. Dad is very jealous and sometimes he's very funny as he tries to get me away from Nico. When you grow up, don't be jealous of my boyfriend like dad is" Alexander spat out the pacifier and Camilla gave it back to him. "I hope mom and dad wake up early, I'm hungry and I want to have breakfast"

Andy and Robert had heard Camilla talking to her little brother about her and Andy laughed when Camilla talked about how jealous Robert was of Nico.

Robert: "Stop laughing, it's not funny"

Andy: "Ohhh, it's a lot of fun instead. Cami is right, sometimes you are very funny when you get jealous" she laughed.

Robert: "Ok, ok, he keeps laughing, then we'll see if you are jealous of Alexander when he has a girlfriend"

Andy: "I won't be jealous"

Robert: "Sure, right" he replied giving her a kiss. "Let's go to our children, Cami said she was hungry. The four of us could have breakfast together before everyone else wakes up" Andy nodded and then they joined their children.

Andy and Robert sat on the sofa next to their children and wished their little girl a happy birthday.

Andy: "Happy birthday princess" she said giving her a big kiss on the cheek.

Camilla: "Thank you mom" she replied giving her a kiss on the cheek and then Andy picked up Alexander.

Robert: "Happy birthday muñequita" he said taking her in his arms and then printing a kiss on her cheek.