Chapter 86

Andy and Robert were in a castle room well away from everyone else so that they could spend the whole night without being disturbed. The room was very large and welcoming, in the center there was a large bed and in front of it there was a fireplace that had already been lit. They both wore the clothes they had married with, but now they just wanted to take them off to love each other all night.

Andy: "I still can't believe we got married and you're my husband" she said with a smile.

Robert: "But believe it and.. and you are my wife" he replied smiling as he drew Andy to him. "I love you"

Andy: "I love you too"

Robert: "Now I just want to take off this dress and love you all night" he said giving her a kiss.

Andy: "That's what I want too" she replied with a smile.

Robert spun Andy around and slowly unbuttoned the buttons that were in the back of her dress and every time he undid one, he left a small, tender kiss on his wife's bare skin. Andy was quite impatient, she would have liked to take off her dress in a short time and then surrender completely to her husband, but Robert's plans were very different. He wanted to take things calmly, he didn't just want to have sex with his wife, he wanted to make her feel special and loved and that's what he was doing. Robert then took off her dress and left Andy in front of him while he wore the very sexy white lace bodysuit. Since Robert was now the one wearing too many clothes, before he could continue undressing his wife, she took off his clothes. First she took off his jacket and then moved on to take off his shirt. Andy did the same thing that Robert did with her, she unbuttoned his shirt very slowly and with each unfastened button she left kisses on his chest up to the waistband of his pants. Robert had his shirt open, Andy knelt in front of him, unfastened his belt and pants, and made everything fall to the floor. Andy then got her hands on the elastic of Robert's boxers and put them on the floor as well. Robert's penis was very erect and hard and when Andy saw it he looked at his husband with a very mischievous look as she licked her lips. Slowly Andy ran a hand along Robert's penis and then she started licking the tip. Andy then ran her tongue along Robert's erection and then took his penis in her mouth. Robert moaned a lot with pleasure, he put his hands in Andy's hair, closed his eyes and enjoyed the moment of pleasure his wife was giving him. Andy continued to give her husband a lot of pleasure and he then let himself go to orgasm. She then stood up, wrapped her arms around her husband's neck and they kissed very passionately. Robert made Andy lie down on the bed and then continued kissing her. As Robert then went down to kiss her neck, with his hands he slowly pulled down the straps of her bodysuit and then freed her breasts. Robert continued to kiss every inch of her wife's bare skin especially he left lots of kisses around her breasts and then gently squeezed her tits into his hands. As Robert then continued to take off his wife's bodysuit, he kept kissing her bare skin until he took off her bodysuit completely. Slowly Robert also took off the thong that Andy was wearing and then started leaving a trail of kisses that started from her ankles up to her intimacy. When Andy felt Robert's lips on her intimacy she spread her legs even more and surrendered even more to her husband's touches. Slowly Robert started licking her by running his tongue along her wet slit and she started moaning quite loudly with pleasure. When Robert then lingered with her tongue on Andy's clitoris, he inserted two fingers inside her giving her even more pleasure. Andy had never felt so much pleasure in her life, she seemed to catch fire and she felt the excitement inside her grow more and more. Robert could feel that Andy was very close to her pleasure so he accelerated his movements a bit and she then let herself go to the pleasure of orgasm. He then lay down next to her and Andy rolled over Robert. They were both ready for another round again so Andy slid Robert's penis inside her and slowly began to swing back and forth. Robert had his hands on Andy's butt and was helping her move back and forth. Both were moaning a lot and were enjoying that moment of pleasure to the fullest. Andy then started moving a little faster and together they reached their maximum pleasure. When Andy got back next to her husband she noticed that her tits were about to explode if she didn't pump the milk within a short time. Even though she knew she had to pump the milk she snorted because she still wanted to roll in the covers with her husband.