Chapter 102

In the afternoon, while Andy and Robert were together with their children, the deputy mayor arrived at the station and wanted to speak urgently with Andy and Robert. When Luke saw that Andy and Robert were together with the deputy mayor, he followed them to make sure there was no problem.

Luke: "Can I join you?"

Deputy Mayor: "Of course" Luke came in and closed the door to Robert's office. "I guess you know very well why I came here"

Robert: "We can imagine it"

Deputy mayor: "I didn't expect my daughter to be treated like that. She told me everything that happened" he said in an angry tone of voice.

Robert: "Exactly what did Megan say?"

Deputy Mayor: "She told me that she was seduced by you" he said pointing to Robert. "And that if she hadn't done everything you told her, you would have reported her to the department for insubordination" at that statement, Andy burst out laughing. "Do you find this funny?"

Andy: "Yes, because what she told you is obviously not the truth"

Deputy Mayor: "She also told me about you. I know you forced her to strip and then yelled at her"

Andy: "This is all ridiculous. Do you really believe everything your daughter told you?"

Deputy mayor: "She's my daughter, why should she lie to me?"

Andy: "To be a victim, but everything she told you is false. It was she who tried to seduce my husband from the moment he set foot in this station. She is not able to do her job and before she had the courage to wait for my husband in her bunk completely without clothes. Although today our children were here at the station with us, she acted like a bad person"

Deputy mayor: "Are you two married?" Andy and Robert nodded. "Oh, I didn't know that"

Robert: "The worst part is when she insinuated nasty things about my wife telling her that she is not a good mother and other things"

Luke: "I can confirm everything and you can ask the rest of the team too. These days he has asked many questions about the two of them" he said passing the report that had been compiled a few hours earlier.

Deputy mayor: "I don't know what to say" he said, sitting down in the chair. "Obviously it was you who told the truth as you wrote everything that happened in an official report. Are you going to deliver it?"

Robert: "Probably yes"

Deputy mayor: "I understand. Is there anything I can do to change your mind?"

Robert: "I guess not"

Andy: "In the meantime, she could apologize for everything she did"

Deputy mayor: "This can be done. Could I have you come here, maybe later?"

Robert: "Okay"

The deputy mayor left Robert's office so that he could go and have a serious talk with his daughter.

Luke: "It went well, didn't it?"

Robert: "Yes" then he turned to Andy. "Are you sure you want to see that woman again?"

Andy: "Yeah. We both deserve an apology from her and.." she then turned to Luke. "could you check on our children? I really need to be with my husband right now"

Luke: "Ok, ok, I get it, I don't want to know anything. I'll take care of my nephews" he said quickly leaving Robert's office so that those two were alone.