Chapter 60

The next morning, Andy and Robert, after their evening together, both woke up in a great mood. Robert had woken up a few minutes before Andy and he was watching her while she slept until she woke up.

Andy: "Good morning osito" she said smiling.

Robert: "Good morning osita" he also replied smiling. "Did you sleep well?"

Andy: "Being in your arms, I always sleep well" she replied approaching him to kiss him. "And do you know how this day could start even better?"

Robert: "With breakfast?"

Andy: "Wrong answer" she said as she straddled Robert and picked up Robert's penis. "Now do you understand what I meant before?" she asked as she started moving the hand around Robert's penis up and down.

Robert: "I understand perfectly well" he replied with a very mischievous look and reversed their positions in order to be him on top of Andy.

As they kissed passionately, Robert slowly slipped inside Andy making her moan with pleasure. Still with very slow movements, Robert began moving in and out of Andy as she ran her hands along Robert's back. With each movement of Robert, they both moaned louder and louder from the pleasure they were feeling and he increased the intensity of his movements. Andy, squeezing Robert's ass with her hands, let himself go to the pleasure of orgasm and shortly after, Robert too had his orgasm. Robert lay down next to Andy and started stroking her belly.

Andy: "This was definitely the best way to start the day" she said happily as she put her hand over Robert's.

Robert: "You're right" he replied smiling. "But now I'm going to prepare breakfast, you have to eat so peanut grows well"

Andy: "But I still wanted to have sex"

Robert laughed. "After we will have a nice relaxing bath like the ones you like and then we will go out for a while. Do you like the idea?"

Andy: "If you add sex to the relaxing bathroom or just make me have another orgasm, yes, I like the idea"

Robert: "As you want" he replied smiling and then give her a kiss and go to prepare breakfast.

While Robert was in the kitchen preparing breakfast, Andy was getting bored in bed so she put on one of Robert's shirts and joined him in the kitchen. When she got to the kitchen, she hugged Robert from behind her and he turned to kiss her. Robert finished making breakfast and then they sat down to eat quietly, but Andy was only thinking about what would happen next and wanted to go and take a bath right away. After they finished having breakfast and fixing up the kitchen, they headed to their bathroom. Robert turned on the water so that the tub was filled, he poured some perfumed bubble bath and then undressed. While Robert did all this, Andy had already taken off her shirt and was waiting for the moment to get into the tub. For the past few days, Andy's hormones seemed more crazed than usual and not only had she gotten clunky with Robert, but she always wanted Robert to please her. Robert was the first to get inside the tub and then he helped Andy in and she sat between Robert's legs so that her back was resting against his chest. Robert put his hands on Andy's belly and started stroking her.

Robert: "The belly is growing"

Andy: "That's true" she replied smiling as Robert continued to caress her. "I like it when you caress the belly, but.. Robert, really, I want more right now"

Robert laughed. "I know I know. And for the chronicle, I love your hormones when they go crazy like this" he said in Andy's ear as he started teasing her clitoris.