Chapter 93

The next morning when Andy woke up she thought Robert had already come home, but he didn't. Andy tried to call Robert, but he didn't answer and started to worry a lot. Without waking Camilla and Alexander, Andy got out of bed and changed very quickly and then went to the annex to wake up Ingrid and Pruitt.

Ingrid: "What's going on?"

Andy: "Robert.. he hasn't come home and isn't answering his phone. I have to go find him"

Ingrid: "Maybe Robert and the team were called about something and still haven't returned to the station?"

Andy: "No, the others are all back home, but not him"

Ingrid: "Okay. Children sleep?"

Andy: "Yeah, they're both in my room. Could you stay with them? I'm going to the station"

Ingrid: "Don't worry, your father and I will take care of the children. Don't forget, let me know when you find it" Andy nodded. "Please drive slowly and be careful"

Andy: "I will" she replied and then left the house.

Driving carefully, Andy got to the station as quickly as possible, but after parking the car she was almost afraid to get out. She was afraid that once she entered the station someone would give her bad news about Robert. After sitting in the car for a few minutes, Andy got out of the car and headed inside the station. Andy noticed that the door to Robert's office was locked so he knocked, but when he got no response he went inside. Robert's bunk door was open, she slowly approached and then saw him. Robert was sleeping and all Andy's worries disappeared even if she was feeling slightly angry. Andy approached Robert and very abruptly woke him up.

Robert: "Hey" he said opening his eyes moaning at the way he was awakened.

Andy: "You just have to say hey? Do you even know what time it is?" Robert looked at Andy a little confused. "You idiot Robert! I woke up and you weren't home, I tried to call you, but you didn't answer. You made me worry, I thought something bad had happened to you and instead you.." she pointed her finger at Robert. "You were here and you were sleeping peacefully" she said angrily.

Robert: "I'm sorry if you're worried" he replied sitting up on the bed trying to get Andy to drink. "It's just that after last night's call I was very tired and fell asleep. I'm sorry I didn't answer the phone, but I don't remember where I left it" he replied looking for his phone. "Are you still mad at me?" he asked trying to hug her.

Andy: "I'm not mad because you're fine and because I love you"

Robert: "I love you too" he replied kissing her.

Andy: "I have to warn your mother that I found you"

Robert: "My mother?"

Andy: "Who do you think he left our kids with? Did you think I had left two unattended children sleeping in our bed with no one supervising them?"

Robert: "Ok, ok, you're right"

Andy texted Ingrid telling her that Robert was fine and had found him at the station asleep.

Andy: "Never do something like that again, I was very scared" she said cuddling up to her husband.

Robert: "I promise, I didn't mean to worry you"

Andy: "Now you have to make it up to you" she said looking at Robert mischievously. "There is still some time before my shift begins.."

Robert: "And what do you want me to do to make it up to you?" he asked very seductively.