Chapter 53

Ingrid had offered to arrange all the things in the garden so that everything was organized for the day and Pruitt helped her. Robert, after being dressed, went to the supermarket with Camilla to buy everything needed to make the barbecue and the ingredients to make a chocolate cake since it was his little girl's favorite. Andy too would have liked to help arrange everything for the party, but since she was pregnant with her, Robert had almost forced her to rest as much as possible so that during the day she would not feel too tired. When Robert and the baby returned home, Camilla went to call her mother and told her they were back.

Camilla: "Mommy, we're back" she said screaming as she ran into Andy's room.

Andy: "Go slow, don't run up the stairs" she replied screaming.

Camilla: "I was not running" she replied lying.

Andy: "Are you sure?"

Camilla: "Okay, I was running, but I only did it to come to you faster" she said climbing up on the bed to go and hug her mother.

Andy: "Ok, ok"

Camilla: "Did you rest? Is peanut okay?" she asked, stroking Andy's belly.

Andy: "I rested and peanut is fine" she replied with a smile. "Where is dad?"

Camilla: "He said he would arrange the shopping and then he would come here. Can you and I see a cartoon?"

Andy: "Ok. Which one do you want to see?"

Camilla: "I don't know, I'm going to choose one" Andy nodded and the little girl went to her room to choose a DVD to watch later with her mother.

A few minutes after Camilla had left Andy's room, Robert arrived and sat next to Andy on the bed.

Robert: "Is everything okay?" he asked for her giving her a kiss.

Andy: "It's okay, but I'm bored. I hate not being able to do anything. You know.. I'm not sick, I'm just pregnant and I can help you"

Robert: "I know you're not sick, but I don't want you to get too tired. If you want now you can help me in the kitchen"

Andy: "I'd like to help you, but.. I promised Cami to see a cartoon with her"

Robert: "It's better this way, at least you can rest a little longer"

Camilla went back to Andy, but before entering the room she asked if she could enter. Andy and Robert, when asked by the child, laughed at her and told her that she could enter.

Andy: "Did you choose the cartoon to see?"

Camilla: "Yes. I chose beauty and the beast" she said as she climbed onto the bed and passed her DVD to her father. "Dad, can you wear it?"

Robert: "Of course" he said as he stood up to put the cardboard on.

Andy: "Are you bringing something to eat? I am hungry.."

Robert: "What would you like?"

Andy: "mmmhhh.. something sweet or something salty or both maybe.." she replied with a shrug.

Robert: "Ok, ok, I'll take care of it"

While Robert went to the kitchen to get some food for his girls, Andy and Camilla started viewing the cartoon. After a very short time Robert came back to them and had brought some snacks for both of them and then left them alone to go and start doing the barbecue.

Camilla: "I really like this cartoon"

Andy: "I like it a lot too"

Camilla snuggled up even more to her mother than her and put her hand on Andy's belly and every now and then she left a few caresses. They had come to see half of the carton when they both fell asleep. Meanwhile, in the garden, Ingrid and Pruitt had organized all the things in the garden and then went to the annex where, before changing and putting on their bathing suits, they had some fun having sex. Robert was left alone to finish getting everything ready when he heard the doorbell ring and when he went to open the door he found Vic and Luke who had arrived early.