Chapter 5

The next morning Andy was the first to wake up and she realized that she had slept on the sofa, but she was not alone, with her there was also Robert and his daughter. She tried to move without waking anyone up but there was something blocking her, she had Robert's arm around her body holding her close to him. When she managed to get up she remembered what she had done the night before when she kissed him and she hoped he wouldn't remember. While she was preparing breakfast for all three Robert woke up and joined her in the kitchen.

Robert: "Good morning"

Andy: "Good morning. Sorry for last night, I fell asleep but you could have woken up"

Robert: "Don't worry, you were tired and I didn't want to wake you up"

Andy: "I didn't even notice when Cami arrived"

Robert: "You were sleeping and we tried not to wake up" he walked over to Andy. "About last night.."

Andy interrupted him. "I know what you're going to say, it wasn't my intention to do what I did, I'm sorry"

They were getting closer and closer. "You don't have to apologize" Robert said, stroking her cheek.

Andy: "I.. I .."

Their lips touched when they heard the little girl who had come to the kitchen. They walked away and smiled when they saw Camilla rubbing her eyes with her hand and holding Sully's soft toy in the other.

Camilla: "Good morning mommy" she said going to her. Andy picked her up, gave her a kiss on her cheek, then the little girl turned to Robert. "Good morning Sully" she told him smiling and reaching out her arms to be picked up by him.

Robert: "Good morning muñequita, did you sleep well?"

Camilla: "Yes, you are a very comfortable pillow, right mom?"

Andy was finishing making breakfast. "Umh? Yes, you are right" She hadn't paid much attention to what her daughter told her and the little girl and Robert burst out laughing.

The three of them went to breakfast and as soon as they finished Robert helped Andy fix everything. Robert had to go back to his house, he had things to do, but Camilla didn't really agree.

Camilla: "Can't you stay a little longer?"

Robert: "I'm sorry muñequita, but I have to go back to my house now"

Camilla: "So I'm sad, I want you to tell me a story when I go to bed tonight, can you come?"

Robert: "Let's make a deal" the little girl nodded. "When it's time to go to sleep you call me and I'll tell you a story, okay?"

Camilla: "Okay. Tomorrow when I leave kindergarten, can I come with my grandfather to the station?"

Robert: "You can come as often as you want"

Camilla smiling: "Do you understand mom? I can come when I want" and she started jumping with happiness.

Andy: "But not every day. You know that the grandfather calls first to find out if we are here or not"

Camilla raising her eyes to the sky: "I know, I know, you repeat it to me every time"

Robert smiled, he greeted first the girl and then Andy before leaving and returning to his house. While he was in the car heading to his house, he thought back to the moments spent with them and smiled. He enjoyed spending time with them. Once he got home he took a shower and then went to work on some reports that he had left behind during the week because he preferred to be with the child rather than sitting at his desk buried in paperwork.