Chapter 113

Now that Samantha had learned to crawl, she was always on the go and someone always had to be with her so she didn't get into dangerous situations. Camilla and Alexander enjoyed throwing a ball far for Samantha to fetch it, and all three children spent a lot of time playing that way. The last days that Robert was at home before having to go back to work, he spent with his children and his wife. Unfortunately the weather during those days hadn't been very nice, so all five of them had spent those days indoors. Ingrid and Pruitt considered leaving them alone so that Robert could spend as much time with his children as possible. While Andy did some chores around the house, Robert and the children were playing in the living room. As had been the case for many days now, Alexander and Camilla would throw a ball at Samantha and she would crawl until she reached the ball. Whenever Samantha came close to the ball, she hugged that ball and smiled big. As Andy continued to do her thing, she could hear her children and Robert laughing and as soon as she finished what she was doing, she joined them.

Andy: "Are you having fun?"

Camilla: "Yes, very much. Samantha crawls very fast"

Andy: "I saw her" she replied smiling.

Robert: "Now that you're here with us, it's even better" he said whispering in Andy's ear and then giving her a kiss on the cheek and she smiled.

Camilla: "Can we play princesses afterwards?"

Robert: "Yes, of course. We'll play with it as soon as Samantha falls asleep, okay?" Camilla nodded.

Andy: "I think it's close to that moment" she said pointing to Samantha who was starting to yawn.

Robert: "I'm going to take her to her cot so in the meantime you can take things to play at princesses" Andy nodded and Robert took Samantha in his arms to carry her to her cot.

Before putting Samantha to sleep, Robert changed her diaper and then, holding her in his arms, began to rock her.

Robert: "You're growing up so fast" he said as he cradled his baby. "Both you and your sibling will miss me a lot when I'm at work, but when I go home, I'll spend all the time with you and of course with mom" little Samantha smiled and then slowly started closing her eyes eyes. "Don't make mum despair too much, maybe when you're alone with her, you could be a little calmer than her" he said giving her a tender kiss on her forehead. "Now have some sweet dreams and then when you wake up, we will continue to play all together" he said giving another tender kiss on her daughter's forehead and then he put the baby in her cot.

After making sure Samantha was covered, Robert returned to the living room. Meanwhile Camilla had turned her mother and herself into princesses and now they were putting a cape and crown on Alexander so that he was the prince. Camilla then turned her father into a princess and then they started playing. All four of them were having a great time together and lost track of time. They realized that time had gone by very quickly when Samantha started crying because it was time for lunch. While Andy took care of Samantha, Camilla continued to play with Alexander while Robert went to the kitchen to prepare lunch. While Robert finished preparing lunch, Andy started feeding Samantha and like every time, the little girl made quite a mess. She wanted to eat herself using the spoon, but the food never reached her mouth because it all fell out before her. While Andy fed her daughter, Samantha put her hands inside her plate and then brought her hands to her mouth to lap up the food. After Andy finished feeding Samantha, she too ate with the rest of her family. In order for Samantha to stay good inside her high chair, Andy had given her the teddy bear with her ball and the little girl remained calm playing with that teddy bear. After lunch they all curled up on the sofa watching a cartoon that Camilla and Alexander had chosen and for the duration of the cartoon, the three children were glued to Robert. When Samantha fell asleep, Andy picked her up so Robert could cuddle the other two babies. Camilla and Alexander also wanted to see another cartoon and obviously Robert satisfied his children. At the end of the second carton, Andy made snacks for all three kids so when Samantha woke up, the kids had snacks. After some more playing, Andy and Robert had to bathe their children before dinner. Robert prepped the tub with hot water and bubble bath and then after Alexander and Camilla got in the tub, Andy put Samantha in the tub too. Andy held the little girl and after the children had enjoyed playing, Andy and Robert washed them and then dressed them. Camilla dressed herself while Andy and Robert looked after the two youngest children. After Alexander and Samantha were ready, Robert took the two children so Andy could comb and dry Camilla's hair. As soon as Camilla was ready too, they went to dinner and after dinner they spent some more time together to then take the children to sleep. Robert lay down on Camilla's bed, the children snuggled up to him, and Robert began to tell the bedtime story. Once Camilla, Alexander and Samantha were asleep, Robert tucked Camilla in and then Andy and Alexander put Alexander and Samantha in their cots and went to their room.