Chapter 111

Robert continued to be there for Andy at every hour of the day and she often felt guilty because Robert did a lot of things around the house while she mainly thought only of the children. One afternoon while Andy was talking to Ingrid, Andy thought of something he could do with Robert without the children being with them. Robert had gone out to do the shopping and Andy, after Ingrid and Pruitt took the children, started preparing to give Robert a pleasant surprise. Enough time had passed since the day Samantha was born and Andy felt ready for intimacy with her husband again. Robert had done many things in those two months and maybe he needed some rest, but it was also right for both of them to carve out a few moments just for each other. Andy had changed, had worn only a dressing gown and then had prepared a hot bath to be able to do with her husband. When Robert got home and noticed that no one was there, he put the groceries in the kitchen and then started looking for his family until Andy reached him.

Robert: "It's very quiet in the house"

Andy: "Well.. it's quiet because it's just you and me in the house" she replied coquettishly.

Robert: "And where are our children?"

Andy: "They are with their grandparents" she replied starting to unbutton Robert's shirt. "We have some time for just the two of us.." she said as she untied the knot that held her robe closed and then revealed that she was wearing nothing underneath.

Robert: "You are very beautiful" he said as he took off her dressing gown. "I love you osita"

Andy: "I love you too osito" she replied kissing him and Robert took her in his arms. "I prepared a relaxing bath for the two of us.." she said whispering in her husband's ear and then leaving him kisses on his neck.

Robert didn't answer, but still holding his wife in his arms he went into the bathroom of their room. Andy had also lit some candles and the atmosphere was very romantic. While Robert undressed, Andy plunged into the water and waited for her husband to join her. Robert sat down behind his wife and then wrapped her in a big hug.

Robert: "Is there a reason why you did all this?" Andy nodded.

Andy: "Because in this period you do everything while I'm alone with our children and.. you deserved a moment of relaxation too"

Robert: "Helping with the housework is not a problem, I think it is much more challenging to take care of all three of our children" he replied with a small laugh. "Cami helps you with the little ones, but Alexander still needs you a lot and Samantha is very busy as she is always very active even when she is sleeping. It's not a problem for me to help you" he replied giving her a kiss on the cheek.

Andy: "I know it's not a problem for you, but you always worry about me and do everything you can to make me not tired and I wanted to do something nice for you"

Robert: "And what you did is perfect" he replied giving her another little kisses on the cheek.

Andy: "And I didn't just think about this.." she said taking one of Robert's hands to bring it between her legs. "We are alone and we should take advantage of it" she said smiling mischievously.

Robert: "Are you sure? Has it been long enough?"

Andy: "I'm sure and the necessary time has passed"

Very slowly Robert began to caress the intimacy and Andy escaped a few moans of pleasure. Robert continued to caress her and then slowly inserted a finger first and then another inside her. Andy relaxed leaning against her husband's chest as he continued to pleasure her with his fingers. Robert with the fingers of his other hand began to massage Andy's clitoris and she let herself go to the pleasure of orgasm. After catching her breath, Andy shifted position, turned around and started kissing her husband very passionately. As they continued to kiss, Andy ran her hand along Robert's erection. Andy's hand was moving slowly at first and then going faster and faster and when Robert was about to reach the peak of pleasure, he stopped her. At first Andy didn't understand why he had stopped her, but then when he lifted her slightly to get inside her, Andy understood. They stood in that position for a few minutes where they stared into each other's eyes and then Andy started to move. Many moans of pleasure came out of their mouths, the water from the tub was leaking out, but they didn't care and continued to have sex. Both of them were going to the limit and together then they indulged in the pleasure of orgasm. When they then realized what a mess they had just made, they both laughed.