😍Seduction : 2😍

Mouni : now what are you thinking just go and talk to him, make sure that he get impressed with you and change your result.

Teju : do you think, he can do it?

Mouni : he can do anything, only if you impress him the fullest you can.

Teju : what do you think what can I do to impress him?

Mouni : do I have to teach you everything darling? (Said teasingly in a naughty manner)

Teju : mouni, you remember na that he throw out a girl from this college sometime ago who tried to seduce him.

Mouni : yeah but why are you worried about it, you are already gonna leave this college now.

Teju : uhm....

Mouni : don't think much this is the last and best way, just imagine he and you.... Ahhhh I should go I guess. (She said in a drooling manner)

Teju : wait wait... I am going I will make a try.

Mouni : best of luck.

Teju walks towards his cabin thinking that mouni is right, that he is a handsome guy every girl wish for so seducing him for sort her problem is not a bad idea.

She walked to his cabin rehearsing what will she say to him when go inside to his cabin.

Teju knows that she had bunked most of her classes at the start and end of the session.

When so near the exams she was concerned that she didn’t know much to write in the exams.

But that time it didn't helped her a lot, so its all her fault and Karan call up the same.

Teju thought that she will say to karan that she tried her best to get notes which she actually did.

Before exam, Tejassvi really had called up few of her friends, but none were too helpful at that point.

But all are like her they also thought to collect the notes from the others who had attended the classes.

Stay tuned