🥵Roommate's Bestie : 16🥵

It was as if he was going to explode at any moment, and I couldn't help but feel a sense of pride that I was the one making him feel this way.

With a final, hard thrust, he came, spilling his hot seed down my throat as I gagged and swallowed, unable to get enough of him.

As soon as I thought he was done, he jerk off again.

It was time to let my wet pussy have some of that yummy cock.

I was ready to make him all mine and he was too.

I couldn't have the stamina he had or maybe he just wanted me that badly.

Karan : lets take a position baby. (He said going behind me when his hand is caressing my ass).

He spank my ass cheek twice encourage me to bend down on the bed facing on the other.

Offering him my pussy for ***.

As Karan takes me from behind in doggy position when I am on my all four, he find my soaking pussy parting my legs.

And his large cock thrusts deep into my soaking wet pussy, hitting all the right spots with each and every thrust.

His hands grip tightly onto my hips, pulling me back onto him with every movement, causing me to moan uncontrollably with each thrust.

Suddenly, he pulls me back by my hair, causing me to gasp in surprise and pleasure.

He whispers into my ear.

Karan : You're my dirty little s***, Teju. And I'm going to f*** you until you can't take it anymore.

With that, he starts pounding me harder and faster, causing my body to quiver with every thrust.

After what feels like hours, he flips me over onto my back and positions himself on top of me in missionary.

Stay tuned for more.