😉Best Friends Game - 7😉

Jadeja came back into attack.

Surya kumar yadav is on strike, as always Surya go to try a risky shot and the ball hit on the pad.

Jadeja turns his head towards the Umpire, and Umpire called it not out.

As soon, Umpire signal not out, Tejasswi take a relieved breath, but this relief doesn't last long as MS Dhoni took a review.

So, now the decision is referred to Third umpire.

Third umpire check and it results three red on screen. Means Surya have to go.

Umpire overturn his decision of not out to out and SKY left the ground

Karan looked at Teju, who is biting her nails looking at the screen.

She looks at Karan who is waiting for her to remove the second piece of clothing.

Teju (to herself in mind) : don't be shy teju, you will be in full covered blouse and saree too you just have to unpin the saree pallu and let it fall.

And Caribbean Powerhouse, Kieron Pollard came on the crease to make a partnership with Rohit Sharma.

Now, the rain of sixes is expected to all the spectators.

Teju : now your luck and Dhoni's magic won't work in this match. Now my Rohit and Pollard will smash every ball out of the ground.

When, she was saying all this she noticed Karan is watching at her cleavage make her shy.

And as soon she completed her statement. Pollard hit the first six on his very first ball straight down the ground.

She feels so cheerful and raise her hand in excitement.

Make karan take a look which fascinating to one out of every ten boys. Armpits.

But this six is win for Tejasswi and teju ask him to take his shirt off

Karan didn't hesitated to do that, he is ready to took this risk it worth it after all.

Stay tuned.

Next chapter will come in ten minutes , if I get 70+ votes on this then I give two more chapter's today.