📷Photoshoot Revenge : 19📷

It was intense, both highly sexually charged up.

Tejasswi could not stop screaming as she went into her orgasmic highs.

Karan was humping her like a bull in heat. He was amazed by this girls fragrance.

He was certain if she was anyone else, her pussy would have been sore by his fucking. Such was his the intensity of their fucking.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!," Tejasswi grunt him on.

And he knew this was only girl who was letting up her pent up sexual desires after a long time.

He was getting close as she shuddered with one big orgasmic spasm.

He quickly pulled his dick out of her cunt and shot his wad all over her beautiful ass cheeks.

But, tejasswi is irritates from Varun so she was not done.

She spread her legs wide and invite him to come and give her a piece of his cock again.

He put in her cunt, and wet fingers her mouth.

By the time she was done she had cummed so much today.

She fucked that much as when she got up, it trailed all the way down to her feet.

They both dressed, and passed each other a smiled.

Tejasswi : you have your Instagram right?

Karan : yes.

Tejasswi : put your status - committed.

Karan showed that he already did he is more happy to get her in his life.

They came back to India.

Varun also followed Tejasswi to her home but there Karan is waiting as a shield of Tejasswi.

They are so happy and disclose their relationship in public already.

So, Karan make Varun understand that to stay away from tejasswi.

Even Karan expose Varun's real face in public that he plays with multiple girl's feeling at same time so he lose everything and OUR TEJRAN lives happily ever after.

Stay tuned