🙊My beautiful Junior : 5🙊

Karan and Tejasswi walk towards his room.

Karan : by the way, What are you doing for next few hours?

Tejasswi : will it takes hour to make a coffee?

Karan : no just casually asked, if we could have some conversation and all.
And, if you are free then we can take the dinnee together.

At the moment he asked her this.

She was like dumbstruck for a moment and kept looking at him with her eyes lost in his eyes.

Karan : yes or no?

She was still dumbstruck when he shouted with tapping her shoulder.

Karan : Helloooo, are you sleeping with your eyes open?

Then she came to her consciousness and replied to him that she is in plan.

Tejasswi : Ya... I am free for now lets have dinner together.

Karan POV

Then we walked out in the premises of college and walk to hostel area.

We entered the elevator where she complimented.

Tejasswi : by the way, You really impressed me. You scored the best than teachers expected.

Karan : thanks. My dad is my inspiration.

As it was early evening time so luckily not much customers were there in corridor so we easily walk to my room.

We entered.

Then I realise my room is complete mess, I immediately jump to pick up my towel and clothes from the clothes bar.

I offered her a seat on sofa.

And I bring water for her.

At that time she said in her lovely soft voice.

Tejasswi : thank God, now finally after months I can get a better chance to talk to you.

Karan smiled in response.

Stay tuned