😉Best Friends Game - 4😉

Karan : forget it, well I like cricket because of you but still not a hardcore fan like you except a fan of MSD. So this trophy will come to Yellow Army.

Karan follows only MS dhoni regularly. So he is in opposition team of Rohit's Mumbai Indian.

Teju : stop day dreaming, MS was a past of team, Current captain and craze is for Rohit Sharma.

Karan : okay let's play a game then, it is related to cricket only since you are so passionate about it and think Rohit Sharma wins this trophy and I support Chennai super kings.

Teju : what game we can play here, Karan? Well anyway I guess we can play because I know my Rohit will beat your Chennai super kings easily. So what is this game?

Karan felt excited and felt for the first time in the life of an opportunity to tease his best friend the best way if the luck support him today.

After all, Karan knows that his bestie have the sexiest figure he can ever witnessed.

Karan : it's little risky game? Will you able to take risk, do you believe your Rohit sharma that much?

Teju : yes I can do anything, just speak up.

Karan : Okay, the game is simple. It is just six vs wicket?

Teju : But how does the points system work? And what is winner's reward and Loser's punishment.

Karan : we can play this little differently, if you wish.

Teju : how?

Karan : on every six I will remove one of my clothes piece and on every wicket, You have to remove any piece of your clothing each time anyone get out from your team Mumbai.

Karan asked hesitantly waiting for her response.

Teju is little shocked from the proposal of game.

Stay tuned