🌃Wedding Night : 6🌃

I watched how his eyes followed his hands from unbuttoning the blouse and slipping it, across my shoulders and down my arm.

Now I was in my sexy, lacy, skimpy bra, my firm breasts barely concealed by the flimsy garment. My breasts pushed against my bra, trying to break free.

He guided me to the bed and we lay back on the bed.

He released the hooks and eased the straps off and the bra fell on to the bed.

My small nipples were flushed and rising.

His hands slid across to lift my breasts up to his kisses and to caress my breasts.

He squeezed it gently. We both started to breathe deeper.

He played with my nipple. He looked at my breasts and I can tell he liked what he saw.

My heart began to race.

He took a nipple in his mouth and began to suck. GOD THAT FELT SO GOOD! He leaned forward and kissed me on the lips, harder than before and again went back to my breasts.

His breath on my left nipple made it rise even further to greet him.

He kissed the nipple softly and spread his lips over it. Gently he suckled it, while his left thumb encircled my right nipple and he squeezed both firmly.

I threw my head back and moaned. My fingers played in his short hair and across his shoulders.

He drew his attention to the now aching right breast where he flicked his tongue over the erect nipple.

He swallowed this one more deeply and ran his tongue around the nipple while in his mouth.

He did the kissing on the breasts with great enthusiasm.

First on the left and then on the right until he felt my body tense and with a slight moan I relaxed.

Stay tuned