🥵Roommate's Bestie : 3🥵

Tejasswi POV

This is really something I feel like it's wrong, I can see that they love each other.

Even, the way Ishika talk about Karan makes me feel bad. As she is not serious about him. And even after I am being in love with him I am not even in choice.

Is it just because of my boring clothing sense or something else.

It's a feeling of helplessness that I can't shake my heart, and it only intensifies my desire for him.

As ishika's and Karan's relationship continued and they went to a date three days ago, I felt more and more resentment towards Ishika and an unending obsession for Karan.

Because Ishika went to club the same night and came so late and I know what she must be doing there.

Which made it worse is that I saw him everyday with Ishika, and later Ishika go out with others.

Now because Ishika is his bestie he start talking to me as well.

My initial conversations  with Karan were light and friendly, but there was an undeniable chemistry between us. Atleast from my side I feel.

Internally, I feel like I should do something because being honest Karan is my type not Ishika's type.

As we continued to talk, our conversations grew deeper and more meaningful.

We shared our dreams, our fears, and our passions with each other in Ishika's absence.

I was drawn to his ambition and his confidence, and he seemed to appreciate my conservative nature and my little sense of humor.

Despite my feelings for Karan, I couldn't help but feel jealous of Ishika because whenever she came she just bring him away from me.

I knew that she was not wrong but these incomplete conversation make me wanting him so badly.

Stay tuned