😒Jelous Bestie - 12😒

Teju : what happened to you Karan?

Karan : yeah I am just praising your lips.

Teju : hmm.

He said while He inched further towards her body.

Karan : do you remember those beginning days of friends, when We were always used to play together.

Teju : Yes. Those were wonderful days.

Karan : yups I miss those days.

Teju : yeah, playing with each other, I miss them.

Karan : Me too. (He said with a sigh) but later things change and I became your second priority now. Without any physical attraction I feel a person turn into option.

Teju : what rubbish, there is nothing like this Karan!! You think I don't feel same for you, look into my eyes and say it.

He could see her eyes moisten a bit.

He feels like it osis the right opportunity for him to keep going further and confess his love to her.

He wiped off the few drops of her tears and followed it up with a gentle kiss on her forehead.

Karan : I know but I felt so I said. Please don't be sad.

He immediately felt her body shaking gently while his lips brushed her forehead.

Karan : you know what I love you so much my friend. (She smiled because he added my friend)

He said with his  heart thudding heavily.

Karan : I still remember that you feel scared of being tickle in beginning.

Teju smile.

He tried to tickle her waist.

But it didn't work.

Teju : I don't feel that ticklish now. Karan.

Karan : oh really, Somehow, I want to tickle you once today then.

Teju : You won't be able now. (She said in challenging tone again)

He looked straight into her eyes for a while as they kept smiling at each other.

Stay tuned