🥵Roommate's Bestie : 4🥵

But the more time I spent with him, the more I realized that our connection was undeniable.

I knew that I had to follow my heart, no matter what the consequences may be.

For the first time in life, I am being selfish and I thought I can do anything to get this boy in my life.

The obsession grew too much to control.

I had never touched myself over him.

For the first time, I was clueless and out of my depth. Little did I know, Life was about to give me a golden opportunity.

It is Ishika's birthday and we are going to celebrate in our flat.

Ishika told me to invite Karan too. And she invited so many of her male friends so I feel like it's good today Karan will see her true colors.

I knew it wasn't Ishika's fault she is like this only, but that is encouraging me to make Karan mine.

I couldn't help but imagine all the naughty things should happen between Karan and me.

It was as if she was trying to steal him away from me, and I wouldn't stand for it.

When I know it's not her fault at all. But this way I am convincing myself.

I was determined to make Karan mine, no matter what it took.

I would stop at nothing to get him, I just wish she won't be hurted.

But I need to dress the way he likes Ishika..

That's something bring me out of my comfort zone. But I am ready to do.

It was time to unleash the sultry Tejasswi on Karan on Ishika's birthday.

It was time for a shower and outdress everyone at the party.

I went into the shower, I decided I will wear something hot today no matter what how many boys are there in party.

Stay tuned