🥵Roommate's Bestie : 2🥵

No doubt and no wonder that she is an amazing friend to Teju, as she always puts  before herself and is always there to lend a helping hand.

Ishika always suggest Tejasswi to be little bold and enjoy the life, because her bold attire really enhances her natural beauty, as she never tries too hard to impress anyone with her looks.

Still, so many boys around in the building they live really wish to talk to her.

Her this appealing nature, made her reach where Tejasswi always wished to reach.

Since, 1.5 year

Tejasswi have a crush on him.

Karan is a very wealthy and handsome guy with a muscular build that he's not afraid to show off at the gym.

Karan is 26 year old, young tough guy who is Gym instructor and own his Gym

Where tejasswi also went to be with him, but her lack of confidence talk to boys didn't work in her favor there.

Meanwhile,

Karan is known to be flirtatious and confident, often charming those around him with his smooth words and captivating gaze.

But what really sets him apart is his irresistible body

Even tejasswi noticed, not only girls many women also drawn to him like moths to a flame, unable to resist the allure of his body, many girls too including Tejasswi and Ishika.

But, there is nothing went further between tejasswi and Karan. But when Ishika tried Karan starts talking to her.

And within weeks ishika become a friend to Karan, when Tejasswi have been jealous.

She feels like that she is way better looking than Ishika, in this matter she wants to be with Karan.

But at last, she know that Ishika is her best friends and if there is anything between Karan and ishika, then she can't take this desires any longer.

Now she convinced her mind that ishika should be the one with him.

But after that too she knows shouldn't be jealous, but she can't help it.

Stay tuned