🥵Roommate's Bestie : 17🥵

He looks deep into my eyes as he starts thrusting into me, his hands once again gripping tightly onto my hair as he takes me to new heights of pleasure. I wrap my legs around his waist, pulling him deeper into me as I feel his cock hitting my g-spot over and over again.

As we both near the edge, he picks up the pace and pounds into me with everything he's got.

He takes his tight warm cock out and with one final thrust in my mouth, we both cum together, our bodies shaking with the intensity of our orgasm.

I felt a trickle of cum slide down the side of my face and land on my left tit.

I smiled and opened my mouth but his cock seemed to have a mind of its own and it suddenly sprayed out in a white, creamy arc.

Before I could react, the cum had landed all over my face, covering me in its sticky scent.

I gasped in surprise as the warm liquid slid down my cheeks, dripping onto my neck and chest.

For a moment, I just sat there, in awe of the cum that was on me, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement.

It was as if the cum had taken on a life of its own and had decided to make a mess of me.

Slowly, I raised my hands to my face, feeling the wetness of the cum against my skin.

I closed my eyes, letting the cool warm cum stay on me and feeling my body react to the unexpected sensation.

For a brief moment, I was lost in the sensation of the cum against my skin, feeling both embarrassed and aroused at the same time.

I knew that I needed to clean up the mess, but for now, I just wanted to savor the feeling of Karan's cum on my face and the unexpected excitement it had brought me.

As we lay there panting, he leans down and kisses me deeply, his hand still gently pulling on my hair as we both catch our breath.

It happen better than even I wish for.

The End

Gave 6 updates so if you want new series to be started today only then make this book reach 5.25 total votes.

Something new and unique concept will come in next 😘 lots of love from your Author Ishaan