😍Seduction : 4😍

Teju sneaked in quietly and headed for the cabin of Karan.

What she was looking for would definitely be in the cabin of Karan, she thought if Karan would not be in cabin so she will steal the papers at that time.

But the plan of stealing papers got cancelled immediately, she was incorrect as she spotted Karan is on his chair in large size room of the college.

She continued looking at him, her eyes stopped at his gentlemen looks, sitting along on a table at the corner.

He is hot and handsome, the owner of this college, Karan Kundra, He is 28 year and used to spend most of the time alone and minding his own job

Karan is introvert and never talked to students usually, only in specific events his speech was being heard to student.

But girls are always adore his looks only.

Teju remind her and thought maybe she could use her charm to get him help her out with the notes, or may be a couple of question papers too.

She tried to remember when was the last time came in front of her, she remember few months ago in PTM Karan registered his complain to her parents against her attendance.

But nevertheless it was her only chance and was much better than pleading in front of those nerdy toppers of class.

And so she takes a deep breath and went to dress properly to use her charm before approached him cautiously.

And finally, she knocks to ask for permission.

Teju : may I come in sir?

Karan hardly raise his eyes and allow her.

Teju walked in slowly shut the door back.

Teju : hello Sir.

She approached the table, occupied by Karan, and he looked up immediately to see who is this girl and he recognised her too.

Stay tuned