📷Photoshoot Revenge : 3📷

But right now she wants a revenge.

She didn't know where she wanted to go.

She wanted someone to make him feel what she felt.

During this time a person and project came to her mind who she could trust the most at this time.

Tejasswi checked her phone.

There is an email from "Beauty Stuff" Company who wants her as a model for some outfits.

She denied because they are providing her a male photographer, who is famous but who flirt with her.

His name is Karan kundra.

Karan is 26 year old, one of the famous photographer of India in modelling Photoshoot many models dream to work with Karan as he is really famous.

But, Tejasswi denied to work with him because Varun didn't liked Karan because of his flirty nature.

So to take revenge, he is the best guy.

Tejasswi called Karan.

Karan picked up the call.

Karan : hello.

Tejasswi : Hi Karan .

Karan : Hi, how did you remember me miss Tejasswi .

Tejasswi : don't taunt me, tell me, How are you?

Karan : I am fine. You have forgotten me even didn't replied the work assignment from my side.

Tejasswi : I don't had time from few days, but now I want you to help me, Karan .

Karan : Are you ok?

Tejasswi : yes I want some work with you. So can we do that Beauty stuff shoot?

Karan : Sure but What happened all of sudden?

Tejasswi : I can't tell you on the phone but if you can come tomorrow to maldives it will be great.

Karan : okay I will come. If you wish. But I take extra tip for that.

Tejasswi : I am ready you will get the returns well.

Karan : Good. I will be coming for you then.

Tejasswi : Thank you Karan. See you tomorrow I send you address.

Tejasswi sent address to him and he is confused but happy that she called him.

Stay tuned