🙊My beautiful Junior : 4🙊

Back to Karan's POV

7 days more passed away,

The internals results gonna be announced today and as usual, I scored the maximum in the whole college again.

It's not new, and my family didn't even celebrate these little wins now, because they expect this only and its normal.

But today's result give me new feelings, because this result announcement bring a huge smile on Tejasswi's face.

She really got impressed with my results, and she gestures me to meet outside.

I showed thumbs up, she wanted me to stay back after the college hours, so we can talk.

I am so happy, because this is like a golden moment for me.

I came out and I was waiting for Tejasswi.

She came out running.

Tejasswi : please wait five minutes, I will be back.

I just nodded. Actually, I had a moment only to respond.

I waited for around 10 minutes and she came with her bag again.

She is wearing a sunglasses, The shades made her look more beautiful than she looked normally, her shades were contrasting her lipstick, which made her look more beautiful.

She came to me and ask me in her beautiful tone.

Tejasswi : so congrats mister topper.

Karan : thanks, how's your result?

Tejasswi : not worth to talk about, it's my first examination in this college and I realise that I have to adapt faster the pattern of the exams here.

Karan : yeah right.

Tejasswi : that's why I came to you, Mister topper, after all who can help me to improve more than a college topper.

Karan smiled.

Karan : it's my pleasure, if I can help you, my beautiful junior. (He said with a soft impressing tone)

Tejasswi : oh, mean you will help me because I look good. Is it?

Karan : I was kidding.

Tejasswi : okay, so party?

Karan : for?

Tejasswi : to celebrate your results mister, I thought you offer me a coffee but looks like you are a boring person.

Karan : not at all, come with me, I will offer you a coffee my Karan Kundra.

Tejasswi : sounds good, let's go.

Stay tuned.