🙊My beautiful Junior : 11🙊

She moaned, when his fingers slip into her pussy.

Tejasswi : AHHHH..

Then, I feel like now even I can't control so I place my dick on her pussy lips. And slowly I inserted my dick into her.

But only half went in and she started to scream in pain,, please remove it.

Tejasswi : Its paining.

I took it out..

She take a long breath.

Tejasswi : do it again.

Karan : what about pain?

Tejasswi : dont worry, I know this pain will get converted into pleasure.

Karan came ahead and started sucking her lips and gave my dick one another push so it got completely in.

She bit my lips for a moment and tears flowed from her eyes but smile is constant.

I licked her tears and started stroking her slowly after a minute or two.

She also started responding and started moaning AHHHH.. AHHH.

I am feeling goooooddd.. AHHH.. I felt her pussy walls tightening against my dick.

she again hugged me tightly and within ten minutes climaxed again.

I still kept stroking and I also climaxed in her due to more tightening of her pussy walls.

I kept kissing her and got layed beside her.

We cuddle with each other rubbing the naked bodies to create a spark again.

She smiled and said that she want something in return. I didn't understood what she wants.

Tejasswi : you took my virginity so I want something from you in return?

Karan : what?

Tejasswi : I need time.

Karan : time for?

Tejasswi : look I know you are a handsome guy, so I will commit a friendship with you right now but, I won't let any other girl talk to you.

Karan : miss possessive, may I know the reason why?

Tejasswi : do you gave me reason to have sex with me?

Karan : uhm.... No, fine I follow your rules madam, anything else.

Tejasswi : good for you.

Karan : but friends means we can't have this again.

Tejasswi : why not, friends have their own benefits!!

Karan : great philosophy mam. 🙈🙈

The End