😒Jelous Bestie - 1😒

Best friends tejran

Story of two best friends,

Introducing First, the Hero Karan, he is 24 years old. Young, tempting handsome Munda (boy). He is so hot and have a perfect Muscular body every girl around him ogle on.

Karan is MBA student. He lives in City Heights Building, flat number 205, alone, away from his family for his studies.

Now,

About Heroine, Teju, she is 23 years old MBA, 1st year student. She is junior in same college in which Karan is.

Both of them are scholar and topper of their respective classes. They are best friends and because of same kinda nature and behavior, they are close to each other the most.

Since 5 years they are friends, since Karan shifted to this Building. Where in next flat Teju lives with her mom and dad.

Teju's parents like Karan a lot because Karan bring a lot of good changes in Teju. And she really changed for good In last 5 years.

Her mother believes Karan more than her own daughter, because of his loyal behavior towards her family, they even send her alone with him only at night.

Because now they blindly trust him. Even Karan never took advantage of this trust of Uncle aunty on him.

And always kept his loyalty over his feelings and desires for his best friend teju.

Teju felt love like feelings for Karan in starting day of friendship but later she realise that Karan is too much mixed up with her family.

And she thought that maybe he just wish friendship with her not more than this. So she starts looking for other options in life.

Now, Karan is not lesser than her life to him but as a best friend not like a love or lover when Karan starts loving Teju but he can't confess now for sake of friendship.

It's not like he never tried to confess, he did try 3 month ago on her birthday but that day before he could confess his feelings to her, she introduce her boyfriend, Pratik (random name) with him.

Stay tuned