😍Seduction : 6😍

Tejasvi took some time to make up a few excuses before she could come to the point.

And she came to the point when Karan directly asked her.

Karan : miss tejasvi just tell me what is your actual issue or reason to come to me?

Teju : sir I failed in exams? (Feeling ashamed).

Karan : oh very good. (Sarcastically)

Teju : sorry sir, but professor sharma told me that he will give me last chance so.....

Karan : so what? Go and study what are you doing here?

Teju : uhm.....I don’t have the notes that is necessary for this exam, and I thought if you could help me…

She looked at him with hopeful eyes.

It always works – she thought, she gave him a look which normally gets all the other boys smitten so much that they get ready to do anything for her, but not this one.

Karan wasn’t the kind to get crazy by her girlish charm so easily.

He looked at her cheesily but it won't work on hin, while Tejasvi tried making cute faces to overpower him with her charm.

Karan is melting a bit but he controlled his emotions.

And move his eyes away from her.

Karan : listen miss tejasswi, you need to understand this is not how the academics work okay, you should go and work hard to pass out.

Teju : but sir, it's just one day how will I do it in just 24 hours. (Make a puppy face) I want notes to study without them it's unfair na.

Karan : See, there are people who have worked long and hard for these notes.and I don’t think it will be fair to them (to the hardworking students) if I give you these so easily without any hardwork.

He try to make her understand.

Overall tejasswi first attempt didnt work as he turned her down without helping her.

Stay tuned