📷Photoshoot Revenge : 6📷

Karan : I never understood is it genetic that you girl have habit to skip food for everything, do you think it's a solution of anything?

Teju : karan, I don't want any lecture now, let's go and have some food!!

Karan : yeah yeah come with me.

Teju and Karan went to restaurant to have a food first.

Tejasswi is busy in her phone and saw that Varun posted picture with any new model today.

Caption - My lifeline

Now she is burning in anger and wants a revenge at any cost.

Karan : what happened you are looking upset?

Teju : not at all. (She switched off her phone and thought that if he didn't thinking why should she think of that cheater)

Karan : I feel like their is some problem, if you wish you can tell me maybe I can help you out.

Teju : there is nothing you can help with, this photo shoot can.

Karan : okay as you say.

Karan and tejasswi finish their food.

Karan : let's go for a shoot.

Teju : sure.

Karan : we can go by walk if you don't mind?

Tejasswi : yeah sure.

Karan and Teju walked towards the destination.

When Karan again asked her why she was upset.

Karan : Do you want to share why we're you this silent I mean I saw you always cheered up?

Tejasswi : nothing, I just feel like my boyfriend is cheating on me.

Karan : What? Really? I can't believe it that stupid Varun can't understand that what he have in his life.

Tejasswi : its too much Karan, he really don't valued me ever. (Sadly said)

Karan : okay, but What exactly happened?

Tejasswi : he is always keep hanging out with other girls, whenever I ask him he said it's his work and in his profession he can't make boundries.

Stay tuned