🙈Strip Game : 8🙈

Tejasswi thought that she had her top, bottoms, bra and panties.

Karan : you can take 2.5 lakh rupees now. And leave this game.

Tejasswi : are you sure?

Karan : yes, but if you remove my king and queen both, then I give you 50 lakh rupees.

Tejasswi : what? (Shocked)

Karan : yeah, but remember if you lose more pieces, won't be good for you.

Tejasswi thinks that already her 8 pieces are being removed. She have 3 pawns in their return she can remove her watch, hair band and ring.

She knows she can't lose the king and queen in worst too. So most of most 2-3 pieces will be removed.

So, in the bad scene she will be in bra and panty.

And if he removed by his luck she will be semi naked, there is almost 0 chance to get her naked.

Even if she reached a situation where she had to get semi nude, she would clear his side,  which will bring her to Rs. 50 lakh which is huge and enough money.

Tejasswi : okay I am ready.

The pawn removed of tejasswi. She take off her watch.

In return she remove 3 pieces of Karan, he have only Queen and king left with 3 pawns.

But his pawn removed her Rook.

She again got up and stood in front of him.

Now, Tejasswi is very hesitant to remove her top from over her shoulder.

She then held the end and drift it up.

And she is standing in only her bra which showed an ample amount of her deep cleavage, her midriff totally exposed, and her skirt which reached just above her knees.

Stay tuned