🙈Strip Game : 1🙈

Hello everyone,

Introducing first, the female lead, the heart of million of Indians, Tejasswi Prakash.

So, Tejasswi is 24 years old girl, she is chess champion, just a month ago she won a state level championship in chess

She is gold medalist right now in chess and that make her arrogant as well.

Because in last 2 years, she didn't faced any defeat in her game, she is best in the chess that's she believe.

That's why, she became rude and arrogant as well.

Once in an interview she said,

Tejasswi : I am the best, chess champion. There is no one can beat me.

It's been 6 months,

No one challenged Tejasswi Prakash, and there is no more championships prizes she can win.

So, it's getting difficult for Tejasswi to handle her life financially, she is famous so she had to maintain her lifestyle.

So, she is living in a posh society, where celebrities lives.

But now the rent of this flat is getting out of her capacity to pay.

So,

Now Tejasswi starts working in Poker club, where there is place given to Tejasswi and she had a work to win from everyone and make them stake more and more money so she can earn more.

Now,

Tejasswi is loving her work, because she is winning everyday.

Many businessmen's , politicians even tried to play against her but no one even challenged her by their chess skills.

She easily defeating everyone.

One day,

Now we are introducing and welcome, Karan Kundra in the story.

Karan Kundra : 30 years old, a very rich and billion dollar wealth businessman

He is owner of this poker club.

He is smart, handsome, rich, a guy who didn't get attracted to girls easily, over all he is the best a girl can get.

Stay tuned.