🤭Author's experience : 11🤭

Teju : are you kidding?

Mouni : of course not teju, wait I show you the tickets of Maldives, we are going to Maldives darling. (She said being so excited)

Teju is happy that her life experience won the first prize, but she is nervous of being recognised now.

Teju : heyyy, what if they share our identity in Public.

Mouni : they won't and don't worry, I will tell everyone that I write that story.

Teju : hmmm.

Mouni : nobody get to know ever that it was you who wrote the story, now please don't make this sad face, you should be happy that we are going to Maldives.

Teju : yess, I am happy.

Mouni : now pack your bags because the owner of "Front Page" Magazine Gonna meet us tomorrow.

Teju get more excited from this news, because she heard that the owner of "Front Page" Magazine is a handsome guy but he didn't reveal his face publicly.

Teju : as much I know, "Front Page" Chief editor never came in any public appearance like this himself. People didn't know who is he?

Mouni : yes you heard right, but we are lucky ones darling, we gonna meet him.

Teju : that's great. I am excited to meet him.

Mouni : thank god something made you excited for this trip, Suraj will also join us there.

Teju start teasing Mouni for this.

Next morning,

Girls reach Maldives and they get a welcome in hotel by receptionist being the contest winners they won a special treatment.

They got an email that "Front Page" Editor will meet them in famous cafe there and handed over a prize amount to them.

Which isn't disclosed yet. This is the new addition in prize.

Which made Mouni more happy. Both girls get ready to reach the cafe on time. And as soon Mouni and Teju reached, a known car for Teju stopped outside the cafe.

Stay tuned

Stay tuned.