😍Seduction : 9😍

Karan : Very well then, meet me at my place at 7.

He said in a hushed but nervous voice.

It had worked’ – Tejasswi thought, and she smiled and then winked at him before leaving the table and the cabin.

On her way she met mouni she didn't told anything to her for now until she get successful she don't want to take any risk.

She reached home and start looking for a better dress up to go to meet Karan she wants to impress him with the first look in evening.

She choose the best outfit get ready and left before her parents came back to home.

Later in the evening…

Tejasswi knows very well that Karan Kundra is a very rich guy after all his dad own this college and not only this his father have his own business as well.

And now Karan is holding that business as well.

She reached on given address and stepped outside of her cab.

The building was looking completely empty, and was scarcely lit around the passage of outside the building.

She walks faster and reach the entrance, the gaurd ask to register her entry before enter inside the Karan's building.

Teju : where Karan sir lives?

Gaurd : Third floor.

Teju : lift?

Gaurd : lift is only for registered guests, you had to take a stairs.

Teju had no option so so she took the stairs to climb the three floors.

The stairs which normally buzz with noises on normal time, seemed bear with silence.

She climbed the three floors quickly.

Fortunately she encountered no one during the brief walk up to Karan's place.

There is no one met in this walk up to his room. Meant the whole building didn't have anyone live.

Which make her shiver for a second.

That is why she left message for mouni that she is Karan's building with address.

Stay tuned