🤭Author's experience : 17🤭

He said and started massaging them nicely.

Teju : Oh! But It’s been a long time since you had touched my breasts like this after you I never want anyone else.

She said in reply while enjoying the nice and arousing massage on both of her breasts.

Karan : I wonder how sweet your breasts would taste, your nipples are erect already.

He said in a teasing tone. He was rolling his fingers on her large brown nipples, making them erect from the attention.

Teju : Why don’t you find out yourself, suck my breasts, they are really very juicy for you.

Teju said in an inviting tone, urging him to suck her nipples.

Karan held her breast in one hand and started kissing the other breast.

He licked around the areola, teasing her nipples more. And slowly started licking her nipple and gradually he put it inside his mouth and started sucking.

Teju moaned out loudly – “Ohhhhhhhhhh, you are driving me mad.

She felt being churned from inside when he started sucking her nipples deeply and with more passion.

He switched breasts and gave equal attention to both the nipples.

Soon she felt her pussy twinge as the sucking was slowly pushing her towards an orgasm.

And she started moaning louder.

Karan too was aroused by her moans and he continued sucking her more vigorously.

Teju : Ohhhh….I can’t bear it anymore…can’t stand it.

Teju had grown very aroused as she was getting closer to an orgasm and started quivering like a horny girl.

Because Karan hands are rubbing her clit all the while when he was sucking her tits.

Teju : Ohhhhhhhhhhh…I am going to cum now.

She started shouting as she felt her bladder getting filled and close to explode.

Karan was amazed the way she was now squealing like a sexy urge.

She was thrusting her waists wildly, wanting her cunt to be loved more.

Karan realized her need and slowly put his hand into her panties.

Stay tuned