🐺Werewolf - 9🐺

The sides of her tiny little top peeled back, relieved of the pressure, offering those soft, creamy breasts up for his pleasure.

He noticed that her nipples were still rosy red and swollen in pleasure.

He made her stand like that for a minute.

Watching a best angle a close-up view of her tight ass and wet little pussy.

She didn't even seem to realize how on-display she was ---

She couldn't look away from the Karan's magical eyes, those dark, compelling eyes that made her want to do such deliciously naughty things.

Finally he reached up and barely brushed a fingertip over her rosy nipple.

She closed her eyes, arched her back, and shivered along the length of her body.

As if from a distance she heard some thunder on that she had just sent a rush of juices flowing from her pussy down her creamy thighs.

But she was under the spell of her wolf, so nothing else really sunk in.

Seeing how hot she was, he changed his mind, and instead of his lap.

Karan made her to sit to the side table

He make her sit on it.

Facing him.

So sliding her leg over his lap, she straddled him...and felt the hot, wet heat of his tongue on her soft white breast.

He pull out her breasts already.

The breasts that no one had seen before now...the breasts that were fully on display to her wolf king.

She arched her back to offer him another taste of her rosy nipple, not realizing this would push that wet little slit right up tight to his sexy chest.

The feel of his slippery shirt against her superheated pussy made her gasp and draw back.

Stay tuned