🥵Roommate's Bestie : 14🥵

The sensation is overwhelming, and I can feel my body starting to shudder with pleasure.

As we continue to move together, I know that I never want this feeling to end.

Wrapping my hair around Karan's cock has opened up a world of possibilities, and I can't wait to explore them all with him.

I feel a sense of euphoria wash over me as I continue to wrap my hair around Karan's throbbing member, each strand of hair coiling tightly around his flesh as I move my head back and forth.

The sensation of my hair against his skin sends shivers of pleasure down my spine and I moan softly as I work my hair up and down his shaft.

Karan's hands tighten in my hair as he thrusts into me, his hips bucking wildly as he loses himself in the pleasure.

My hair provides the perfect grip for him to hold on to as he fucks my face with abandon, each thrust sending shockwaves of pleasure through my body.

I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge, my entire being consumed by the overwhelming desire that has taken hold of me.

Finally, with a loud moan, I explode in a wave of pleasure, my body convulsing around him as I reach the height of my ecstasy.

Karan follows soon after, his own moans filling the air as he spills himself inside of my mouth.

We lay there, panting and sweating, tangled up in my hair and each other's bodies, completely sated and satisfied.

I have his cum all over my body, almost as if we are one.

I just wanted more as soon as I recovered a bit.

I obediently kneel before Karan, my mouth watering with anticipation for what is to come.

Stay tuned for more