😍Seduction : 14😍

Teju just knowing it that soon something gonna taste her nipples. And same thing happened.

Teju : Ummmmmmmmmmmm.

She moaned as she felt his wet tongue brushed repeatedly on her erect nipple.

And then she scream sharply when she felt a Karan pulls her nipples with his fingers.

She opened her eyes in an excitement and going to the peak of arousal in the control of this handsome guy.

He had bit on her nipple occasionally to make her moan in pain with pleasure.

At the same time, he had also pulled her other breast out and was pressing it and pinching that nipple.

Teju : Mmmmmm…Please sir…it is so good ahhhh …ohhhhhh…aaaahhhhhh.

All Tejasswi could do was to plea for softness, something which Karan had not intended for her.

Responding to her constant plea to soften down, he finally stopped teasing her nipples, but not until they were red with all the love.

But he looked back at her eyes.

Karan : What happened? I thought you are bold girl Teju, don't you offer more to your sir.

Teju nodded back with a smiling face.

Karan : is it yes?

Teju nodded.

Teju : can you please sit there for minute.

Karan nodded and then walked back past the bed, and back to his bed.

He sat back, looking at her.

Teju : give me some time to tease you?

Karan : like?

Teju : like don't touch for few minutes, so your body will arouse properly.

Karan : as you say I will not touch you for the next half an hour let's see, how much you can resist and show me how you intend to please me.

He said giving her challenge.

Teju was suddenly startled by this challenging tone it meant Karan gonna make it difficult for her, her heart was pounding hard and her mind raced as she thought what to do next.

Stay tuned