🥵Roommate's Bestie : 15🥵

He grabs a fistful of my hair and pulls me closer to him, his massive cock standing erect before me.

I can barely contain my excitement as I part my lips and take him into my mouth, feeling him fill me up completely.

I work my tongue around his shaft, feeling his moans of pleasure reverberate throughout my body.

As Karan begins to thrust his hips, I take him deeper and deeper, relishing the feeling of his cock stretching my throat.

I can feel his grip on my hair tighten as he thrusts harder, his cock hitting the back of my throat with every movement.

I feel my heart racing as I struggle to keep up with his pace, my eyes watering from the intensity of the experience.

Despite the excitement, I continue to work my mouth on his cock, eager to please him and fulfil his every desire.

His grip on my hair only serves to turn me on more, and I find myself lost in the sensations of the moment.

I am his to use as he pleases, and I am more than willing to take whatever he has to give me.

As Karan continued to thrust deeper and deeper into my mouth, I could feel his hands wrap around my head and squeeze my nose.

The sensation was intense, but I found myself unable to pull away. Instead, I let out a muffled moan and continued to work my mouth up and down his length.

I could feel his hips bucking harder and harder with each passing moment, and his grip on my head only tightened.

It was as if he was trying to hold me in place, to claim me as his own.

And in that moment, I was his. Completely and utterly his.

My mouth was stretched wide around his massive cock, and I could feel him throbbing and pulsing inside of me.

Stay tuned