🌃Wedding Night : 8🌃

Once more I lifted one leg, then the other so that he could remove my panties.

I covered my cunt shyly.

Karan thought that he was fully dressed and started removing the "Kurta Pyjama" and he was above me in his briefs, just sporting an obviously big bulge.

He lay on me and held me close to him.

My breasts pressed into his chest. His chest massaged my breasts. I began to get turned on heavily.

Karan's hand found its way all the way around my back, under my arms and pressed against the edge of my breasts.

His other hand began to work its way to my ass.

He moved the hand away from my ass, but didn't move the one near my breast. I felt wet between my legs.

My head was against his and I was breathing harder on his ear.

He hugged me tighter and our bodies seem to melt together.

On his persuasion, I put my hand in the top of his briefs and found his hard dick.

My fingers encircled it. It was quite huge. I didn't know if I would be able to take it inside me.

His hips began to move.

He stood up at the end of the bed, removed the briefs and pulled me to him.

He then turned me around and backed me up to him and put his arms around me. Each hand found a tit and squeezed it.

I looked into the full-length mirror and saw my man playing with my tits.

We were both nude and WHAT A TURN ON it was! He squeezed my tits, pulled and twisted my nipples.

I was tingling all over.

He turned me around again.

We both lay on the bed and he got on his knees in front of me.

Stay tuned