🙊My beautiful Junior : 9🙊

I went closer to her and hugged her and kissed on her lips.. to which she didnt responded.

I then loosened her hair and started hugging her more tightly to which she also got feeling well and started responding to my kiss.

I was kissing her lips, forehead and her neck, and she was moaning responding with constant soft moans.

She can feel my hands wandering into her top with barrier of bra inside.

Tejasswi : take it off, if you find it annoying.

I didn't said anything.

I began unbuttoning her top, I was revealing her deep cleavage which made my dick much harder and it started poking in her abdomen.

I removed her top and she was wearing a black lacy bra.

I admired her for a moment and she shyly smiled.

I kept kissing on her neck and removed her bra.

And WOW, I feel like I am in a dream

I saw the most amazing pair of tits exist.

Her tits were bit dark in colour and they were rock hard and erect.

I pressed her both the boobs with my hands and turned her towards my side and started kissing her on her lips again for 5 minutes.

While kissing she grabbed my shoulder hard and kissed me passionately.

Then I lifted her and bring her on the bed and started sucking her boobs one by one to which she was moaning loudly

Tejasswi : AHHHH… AHHH.. Suck it I am feeling so high Karan… AHHH… AHHH….

I kept sucking and started removing her jeans.

She soon escape out from her.

She was wearing a last lingerie piece her panty.

I slided my hand in her panty and she shivered.

Tejasswi : Karan not there please? (She softly asked)

Karan : shhhh

She kept moaning.

Stay tuned