📷Photoshoot Revenge : 10📷

This was literally so good, he said showing those saree pictures to Tejasswi.

Tejasswi : yeah even I realise today that I am tempting.

Karan : of course you are, any men can go crazy for you?

Tejasswi think to tease Karan, she wants Karan behave her new love intrest in front of Varun to show him that she can be happy with him.

Tejasswi : any men seriously? (Going close to karan)

Karan blush.

Karan : do you want to shoot for one more brand if you wish?

Tejasswi : yeah sure dear. But what's an outfit for it?

Karan : One more I have that too a decent one you will be able to do it easily.

Tejasswi : What? Don't you have any adventurous and Daring thing to do Karan?

Tejasswi didn't realise that unintentionally she is seducing Karan now.

Karan : I will bring a dress. You wait here.

Karan bring a sexy outfit from his collection he have, tejasswi looked at the cloth piece.

Tejasswi : This is a short skirt. It must be look tempting.

Karan : Yes. It's a short skirt and they reveal your legs. If you are okay with it.

Tejasswi : Yes. I am okay, you just wait here and enjoy. (Wink 😉)

Karan : It looks like you are excited to wear it. Or expose yourself.

Tejasswi : of course I love wearing such dresses for someone special. (Whisper in his ear)

Which make him feel the shiver ran down in the body.

Tejasswi came back wearing the dress and started posing.

Karan lost looking at her she is looking damn damn hot and sexy right now.

Karan  clicked some pics

Karan  clicked some pics. Then he starts feeling like he is losing his patience seeing her.

He pack the camera.

Tejasswi : done?

Karan : yeah, It's done. (Trying to avoid to look at her)

Tejasswi : I guess someone is trying to resist. (In a seducing tone)

Stay tuned