😉Best Friends Game - 5😉

Teju : just want to give a fact that in this tournament, there was no team who took more than 3 wickets of Mumbai ever!! And if same repeats today, so my sandals, then socks and then a belt on Saree will be removed only.

Karan : I don't want you to strip off yaar, it's just a game I want to play.

Teju : I know but in last match Mumbai hits 13 sixes, we have Rohit Sharma, Pollard, Tim David all are six hitting machine, I am telling you bff don't make this stupidity it make you sit naked soon. (Laugh on him)

Karan laughed.

Karan : Oh are you worried for me, so don't worry. I know my teams bowling strength. Wait, so you are okay to play this game? (Excitedly)

Teju : yeah if you want to embarrass you in front of your bestie I don't mind see your manhood my baby boy. (She said to break his confidence but this all is encouraging him now)

Karan gave a little smile.

He was just praying now that Chennai will take more than 4 wickets give his time to see his bestie and love intrest in lingerie maybe more if he is lucky and she is in the mood.

Teju : we should start?

Karan : yes. Okay, lets start then.

Both of them said in front of screen with their fingers crossed.

It's score MI - 18-0 (2 overs)

The next three balls, bowler kept Rohit silent on strike.

She waited for Rohit to Charge a six on bowler.

On fourth ball of over, Rohit smash the first six.

Teju looked at Karan.

Karan is wearing a shirt and trouser with shoes, socks, belt.

He removed his belt.

The next two overs gone quite and then the again Rohit Sharma hit two back to back sixes.

Which make Karan feels that he made a mistake because they are easily playing and hitting sixes out of boundry.

Stay tuned