😍Seduction : 7😍

Now Tejasswi got it that she have to lift up the level the basic charm technique won't work on him.

She make a cute face, drag her chair ahead to him.

Teju : Oh please na sir, don’t be so mean.

She said again and held his hand suddenly. But Karan pulled his hands quickly.

Karan : you are using wrong tricks, your charm and magic is not going to work with me girl. (Karan replied in a challenging manner).

Teju remain silent.

Karan : you should go and try these on your topper classmates and they still might get tricked in all this kiddish things.

Karan said and then focused back on the laptop working again.

Tejasvi was shocked and disappointed at this sudden rejection, she was not used to such treatment from boys.

She is always being the best by the boys and if it is about notes she maybe get by toppers but right now she is wishing for question paper.

She never had this in her, as wherever she had gone she had seen the boys of any age go mad about her.

But Karan didn’t seem to care, even when such a bold and sexy girl like her was approaching him for help directly.

But it wasn’t time to be angry or dissatisfied because this boy is worth it as Teju quickly tried thinking of something.

Teju (in her mind) : you challenge a crazy girl Karan sir, now I take it on my ego. Now you just wait and watch. Let's see how much you can resist me.

Teju (in an innocent tone) : Sir, I know everyone else has worked hard for it, and I am too ready to work hard but only if you give me a chance.

Karan : so go and study.

Teju : it's impossible for me to study overnight and pass out so I can do something else.

Stay tuned