😍Seduction : 11😍

Karan brings her in his bedroom, it's so beautifully made, the interior is decorated like it's made with the intention to impress any girl.

Teju knows that it's not for her so she turned towards Karan

Karan : I hope you like it and we can sit here for a while?

Teju : yes it's beautiful, but it's not looks like a bedroom of a macho man like you, so for whom it's made?

Karan : for you?

Teju : oh really sir, isn't it too impractical?

Karan : not at all, I really wanted the most beautiful girl to come here for first, you are the first I bring to this room, even I didn't used it yet, completely unused and ripe.

Teju : just like me?! (She said in seductive manner)

Karan : but gonna used today. (In a flirty tone)

Teju : what?

Karan : I am talking about room. I mean we are gonna use this room today. (He knows that she understood and Teju is blushing hard)

Teju is looking around when karan sat back at his resting bed, reclining as much as he could and looked back at her from top to bottom.

Karan : let me know when you are done watching?

Teju : yups. (Teasingly).

On this expression he stood up suddenly and walked past the bed and briskly went past her.

Teju turned around in amusement, to see what he was upto.

Karan reached the door and locked it carefully from inside and then slowly started walking back towards her.

Teju turned back and then stood silently with her back towards him.

Karan stopped behind her and then looked at her once again from top to bottom.

Teju was wearing a top and skirt, she looked every inch a seductress that she was

And suddenly karan grabbed her waist from behind.

Stay tuned

40+ votes on part 9 , 10 and 11.