🙈Strip Game : 12🙈

She quickly stepped out of them.

As she straightened up, there was a momentary view of her shaved smooth pussy.

She knew Karan got a good look of her naked ass, while she pulled the panties down.

As she turned back to do her usual walk to her seat, her naked ass was in clear view for the first time to the Karan as it bounced lightly.

Just as she sat on the seat, she quickly stretched her hands to give her panties to Karan.

Tejasswi : keep it with you smart guy, because you wisely made me naked.

She gave him , her last article of clothing, making her totally nude.

She wanted to end this game soon.

She could feel the hard plastic material of the chair against her ass.

She crossed her legs to cover her herself, even though he could not get a clear view of her crotch while she was seated in the Seat.

Her crossed hands feeling her naked boobs and her thighs touching each other is enough to remind her.

She kept staring hard at the chess board to think the best move.

Karan's king game was over in next move.

She is so elated and happy that she won finally, that she actually forgot about her nudity and threw her hands in the air.

Karan's eyes captured a good amount of her jiggling breasts as she shook in excitement.

Karan : you have won again, congrats.

Tejasswi couldn't contain her excitement, but she did get aware of her bouncing boobs and crossed her arms to cover them again, while still keeping a wide smile on her face.

Stay tuned